Jamie Eason’s Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken)
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp garlic powder (2 cloves minced)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with canola or olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. Muffins should be about the size of a racquetball.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.
Women: 2 muffins
Men: 4 muffins
I made these yesterday (omg, I eat turkey now, CRAZY!) They are amazing and SUPER great for on-the-go! I was in a rush to get to work this morning, so I just threw a couple of them in a baggy and ran out the door. They taste great cold OR warm which is handy too. I highly recommend them!