Make yourself known! Like, reblog, or comment on this post and there’s a good chance I’ll follow you. :)
What are your thoughts on fitbit (the scale and fitbit ultra)?
How about heart rate monitors/what are your favorites?
Any suggestions? (One-a-day vitamins have always made me sick so that’s a no go.)
For the last few months (well in all honesty since I started to “relapse” a while back) I’ve been cycling between fasting for weeks on end, to eating one meal a day, to binging, to purging… It’s been a shit storm and I know that. I lost weight, and currently am maintaining 157lbs as my weight. I’ve decided to make August ahealthy month.No more binging, no more purging, no more fasting. I’ve decided to fuel my body with good healthy foods, and to not look for the easy way out and the “fast” way to lose weight. Below is a list of goals I hope to achieve.
- Binge free August [ ]
- Do Yoga daily (even if it’s just a 10 minute sequence in the morning or at night) [ ]
- No starving myself (eat three balanced meals every day) [ ]
- Make lunch the biggest meal and dinner the smallest [ ]
- Do not eat while distracted (no tv, phones, or computer during meal times. these things distract you from the signals your brain sends to tell you that you’re full.) [ ]
- Only 1-2 cheat drinks allowed during the week (diet soda, juice, sugary coffee beverages) [ ]
- Drink 2 liters of water daily [ ]
- Only 2 cups of coffee daily (I depend far too much on caffeine) [ ]
- Go to bed earlier wake up earlier (I need to get my body ready to do both school and work and this will require me to be awake earlier in the day) [ ]
- Get active for 30 minutes 3x’s a week (minimum) this can be walking, jogging, running, biking, HIIT intervals, anything.
- Quit night eating (most of these goals/steps will help prevent this but night eating is something that always gets me)
- Take lunch to work (good on my wallet mostly. i work in WF and i can always find healthy food)
- No food in the bedroom. No snacks, no meals allowed!
- Stop making excuses. You cannot complain about results you didn’t get for work you didn’t do. The only thing standing in your way is you!
-eatmedrinkme.tumblr.com and fivepullups.tumblr.com does anyone know what happened to them? :( they were two of my favorites on here.