1. The Squat Challenge (I did not create this but I’d love to follow it!)
2. Phase 1 of the One Hundred Pushups challenge
3. Slim in 6pack DVD 5 times a week!
Here are mine!
- Run, jog, or walk at least 12 miles a week!
- Lose 3-5lbs and keep them off
- Eat clean! (Quit the junk all the way no excuses!)
- Bring lunch to work more often
- Don’t forget breakfast!
- Drink more water!!
- Start packing for school
- Save up more money for school
- Get rid of as much unnecessary stuff as possible/stay organized
For the last few months (well in all honesty since I started to “relapse” a while back) I’ve been cycling between fasting for weeks on end, to eating one meal a day, to binging, to purging… It’s been a shit storm and I know that. I lost weight, and currently am maintaining 157lbs as my weight. I’ve decided to make August ahealthy month.No more binging, no more purging, no more fasting. I’ve decided to fuel my body with good healthy foods, and to not look for the easy way out and the “fast” way to lose weight. Below is a list of goals I hope to achieve.
- Binge free August [ ]
- Do Yoga daily (even if it’s just a 10 minute sequence in the morning or at night) [ ]
- No starving myself (eat three balanced meals every day) [ ]
- Make lunch the biggest meal and dinner the smallest [ ]
- Do not eat while distracted (no tv, phones, or computer during meal times. these things distract you from the signals your brain sends to tell you that you’re full.) [ ]
- Only 1-2 cheat drinks allowed during the week (diet soda, juice, sugary coffee beverages) [ ]
- Drink 2 liters of water daily [ ]
- Only 2 cups of coffee daily (I depend far too much on caffeine) [ ]
- Go to bed earlier wake up earlier (I need to get my body ready to do both school and work and this will require me to be awake earlier in the day) [ ]
- Get active for 30 minutes 3x’s a week (minimum) this can be walking, jogging, running, biking, HIIT intervals, anything.
- Quit night eating (most of these goals/steps will help prevent this but night eating is something that always gets me)
- Take lunch to work (good on my wallet mostly. i work in WF and i can always find healthy food)
- No food in the bedroom. No snacks, no meals allowed!
- Stop making excuses. You cannot complain about results you didn’t get for work you didn’t do. The only thing standing in your way is you!
- Do not eat out as much as you normally do. (I know that when you’re out with friends you feel like that’s the only option you have but 90% of the time you can wait until you get home, if you must eat out get something healthy, and remember save half for later!)
- Start to cut unnatural sugars from your diet, start small if you cut it out cold turkey you’ll probably have cravings and binge.
- Start to cut more gluten out of your diet, pick 2 days a week where you do not eat any.
- Practice yoga 5 times a week even if it’s just a 6 minute routine.
I’m going to start up making goal lists for each month. :) This is a little late but oh well!
- Go to the gym at least 3 days every week
- Meditate once a week
- Practice yoga once a week
- Eat right, cheats allowed 2 days out of the week
- Do not focus so much on calories, focus on health value
- Use weight machines at least once a week
- Do not eat out as much as usual
- Get a job!
For each goal completed I can buy a new nail polish or travel sized lotion.
- Do workout 5 days in a row
- Do workout 7 days in a row
- Do workout 14 days in a row
- Do workout 21 days in a row
- 2 Pack
- 4 Pack
For each completed I get $10 out of my bank for whatever.
- Workout 3 days in a row
- Workout 5 days in a row
- Workout 7 days in a row
- Run 1 mile nonstop
- Run 2 miles nonstop
- Run 3 miles nonstop
- Complete a 5k race
- Complete a 10k race
- Do yoga 7 days in a row
- Try Pilates
- Join a bootcamp